Happy New Year 2012!

I wish all my readers a very happy and craft-filled New Year 2012! I had to start something fresh in the New Year to kick start it..and embroidery seemed to have caught my fancy. Its been a long time since I did any embroidery. So, it feels nice to revive an old hobby.. just like catching up with an old friend.. ;-) So, here is my WIP. Its a simple design called Love in the middle available for free.


This is going to be a gift for someone special and I'm thrilled with how its turning out. My tracing skills needs more practice as the design came out a bit wonky on the fabric. But, its alright.. It kinda adds to the charm of the motif, I feel.


The motif is almost done now and I can't wait to give the finishing touches. Hopefully, this will be ready in time for FO Friday. :-) How did you start your New Year? Did you start something new? Any interesting resolutions anyone? :-)

-Josie

This post is linked to WIP Wednesday hosted by Tami's Amis. 

Comments

Popular Posts