Autumn Treatise - In progress!

Thank you for all the kind comments on the dumpling pouch in my last post! I'm glad to tell you that my Stripes and spots quilt is finished.. I'll share about it on FO Friday! After I finished the quilt, I needed a break from my sewing machine. So, I took up some embroidery.. I chanced upon Urban Threads online and am smitten by them. The designs are so modern and quirky and the best part is most patterns cost you 1USD. Awesome, isn't it?! So, I promptly started a design from Urban Threads called Autumn Treatise. Here is the progress..



I love trees. In fact, I searched high and low over the internet for a design based on the 'Tree of life'. This one came pretty close to it. This is going to be another wall hanging. I love how its coming up..


I'm totally smitten by these embroidered wall hangings.. I have a plan to get a few designs framed for my home.. Let's see..how that goes..  Whats your current WIP?

-Josie

This post is linked to WIP Wednesdays hosted by Tami's Amis.

Comments

Popular Posts