Year 2011 - In retrospect!

Year 2011! Where did it go?! I feel as if I blinked and missed it. 2011 has been a good year for me on the blog-front. I wrote about 80 posts this year which is almost half the number of the total posts on this blog. Damn good,right?! This is the year I really enjoyed blogging, loving the virtual world I've created here. I've met wonderful bloggers here and know a few regulars by their name too. So, a very big thank you to all my readers, silent and otherwise.



To recap year 2011, it was a happening year for me hobby-wise.too I picked up a new hobby in spinning and I took to it a bit fiercely. I went on a spindle and fiber buying spree. But, I think I've got it under control now. ;-)


 I published my 3rd scarf knitting pattern this year - the High tides scarf. :-) I knitted my first Noro striped scarf.. my long-time wish was completed with this scarf. I knitted a Whippoorwill and an Aase's shawl.


There wasn't much crochet this year. The only thing I crocheted was my most fave bag yet.. my Lobster hobo bag.. I knitted my first hat this year and my first adult garment - a Minimalist cardigan.


I enjoyed a bit of sewing too, this year. I made a project bag big enough to carry sweater projects and a chic hand bag to use a pair of wooden handles I had. I made a table runner for my dining table and some fabric flower fridgies to dress up my fridge. ;-)



I participated in the Knitting and Crochet blog week for the first time and I had a fun week of blogging then. I wrote a bunch of tutorials hoping that it will help someone. I crossed my 100th post on this blog this year and I had a giveaway for that. All being said, I'm happy with how year 2011 went by and I'm hoping that year 2012 holds equally promising things. :-) How was your year 2011?

Here is to a promising year 2012!

-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts