Sunday Soul Sante!

Its a flea market filled with handicraft items made by independent designers and hobbyists , yummy food and good music! Its my first time visiting the Sante and I loved it.. more so because a few of my RavFriends had their stalls this time. :-) Its always fun to meet your friends and the setting was just right to meet them. Here are a few pics from the Fete. This is going to be an image-heavy post! You've been warned. 

Some quirky planters for the garden..


Scented candles..

Some lovely painting for sale..



Quirky bottles flattened as vases.. I wonder how they flattened those glass bottles.


A pencil sketch..


Some tie-dyed tees!


Funky vases..


Here are my friends at their booth.. Saritha, Tanu and Sanhita. :-) Hope you had a fun day too, ladies!


And, here is Alvin munching on popcorn..


There were puppies for adoption too..




Here is my loot from the day.. A lovely pair of Christmas ornaments from Rainbow Bunting by Saritha. The other pair is hanging elsewhere in my home.



A canvas grocery tote from KaraaShilp by Tanu. I love the print on it and the flower on the tote is crocheted from plarn. :-)


Lovely work, ladies! Keep it going!

-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts