Christmas came early this year!

Yes. It did! In the form of a swap package all the way from Nupur @ One Hot Stove. I participated in  a Holiday supplies swap which was a Secret Santa swap for hobby supplies. Awesome, isn't it?! Nupur was my secret Santa and she totally spoilt me with her generosity and thoughtfulness. Here are the goodies she sent me..


2 skeins of Knitpicks Palette in one of my fave colors and a GORGEOUS 4oz braid of Merino/Bamboo/Tussah fiber from Corgi Hill Farm. From Corgi Hill Farm! I've heard so many good things about CHF and I finally have a chance to try one of their fibers. Here is a close-up of the fiber and yarn..


A Christmas-themed plate for Alvin to snack on!


Cotton fabrics with cute cupcake and sheep prints to sew.


and, a cute pin-cushion ring and some freezer paper to try something new.


Isn't she so generous?! I can't wait to dig into these supplies to create fun things out of them. I am thinking project bags out of the fabrics and a scarf out of the yarn. The fiber obviously will become yarn. ;-) So, tell me what was the last gift you got from a friend or family? Who played the Secret Santa with you the last time?

-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts