Minimalist - Almost done!

I'm finally seeing light at the end of the LONG tunnel! I've finished the knitting part of my Minimalist cardigan and the only thing remaining is the seaming of sleeves. The cardigan is blocking as we speak, drying on my guest bed. I like the fit before blocking. I hope it doesn't grow a lot during blocking. Here it is on me now. As I said, I'm yet to seam the sleeves.


I did try seaming the sleeves before blocking but, I didn't like the fit. I'm hoping that blocking will ease the kinks and make seaming and the fit easier. Here is the cardigan body blocking wrong side out..


and, here are the sleeves blocking too..


The sleeve on the right does look a bit wonky. I'm really excited about this cardigan as its my first ever adult sweater. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a disaster.

-Josie

This post is linked to WIP Wednesday hosted by Tami's Amis.

Comments

Popular Posts