This and that!

Yes. I have my hands full with this and that. I'm realizing that I prefer smaller projects that finish faster. So, embroidery samplers are my go-to projects these days. I have a new sampler in progress. I can't show you the full thing now. Here is a sneak-peek at it..


Its my first time embroidering letters and I'm using split stitch for this. Its my first time using this stitch and I love the volume it gives to the lines. This is another design from Urban Threads! Can you tell that I'm smitten with this site?? I have another crochet project in progress. Again a small project.. Here is a peak at it..


I'm happy to tell you that I have finished both my Shapely stripes cardigan and the embroidered house sampler. I'll reveal one of the either on FO Friday. But, you have to choose.. Leave a comment and let me know which one you want to see on Friday. Shapely stripes cardigan or house sampler?


ETA:  The question might not apply to those who know me on FB or Ravelry. ;-)


-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts