Soft kitty,Warm Kitty...

I love watching comedy sitcoms. My all-time favorite is F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I've watched all the episodes so many times and almost know the lines by-heart but, I can still watch a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. marathon. My hubster doesn't get it.. and, I call it our generation gap! ;-) My favorite sitcom that is running at the moment is The Big Bang Theory although I don't watch it regularly or in chronological order. If you are a fan of the BBT, you'll know the song 'Soft Kitty,Warm Kitty.." Its only natural that I use the lines of this ditty for an embroidery project.. so, here is the progress so far..


I plan to do the text in rainbow colors.. I have no plans for this sampler.. I might get it framed.. or make a wall hanging out of it. Here is another cute version of this song that I found online..


Maybe I should make a sampler with Phoebe's song, Smelly cat from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. no? Do you watch sitcoms? If so, what are your favorites? I've been hearing about Downtown Abbey a lot in the forums I'm part of.. but, I haven't had a chance to watch it.. Is it that good? Share your favorite sitcoms with me..

-Josie

This post is linked to WIP Wednesdays hosted by Tami's Amis and Yarn Along hosted by Small things.

Comments

Popular Posts