Kreativ Blogger Award!

My blog has been awarded the "Kreativ Blogger Award" by Saritha from Hooks,Needles and Me blog. This is the first time any one has awarded my blog. So, this one is special. Thank you,Saritha for thinking of my blog and me.


I have to say a few facts about myself and pass this award to a few creative blogs I love. Its easy-peasy ,right?! Only, I have a ton of blogs that I read and I am racking my brains for a few facts about me to share with y'all. so, here we go.. a few things about me..

  • I love the tender-coconut flavored ice cream from Natural Icecream. Thank you Lavanya for introducing me to this brand. My entire household is addicted to this now. 
  • I love cloud watching. I look for shapes and figures in the clouds I see. I feel very light and happy when I am cloud watching.
  • I love reading blogs especially quilting and sewing blogs. 
  • I dream of having a dog for a pet. But, right now, I have too much on my plate to include a dog in our lives.
  • Although I have a Driver's License, I am not very good at driving a car.  I am more comfortable on my Honda Activa. But, I dream of driving on my own.. some day, I'll do that.
  • My current obsession is bangles. I am on a bangle-buying spree. Some day, I will give you a sneak peak at my bangle collection.
I think, I have rambled enough about myself. So now, its time to pass on this award to a few blogs I love. I pass this award on to 

Preeti from Rambling Roses
Pearlin from Knottyville
Pradeepa from The Lazy Hobbyhopper
Helena from Ignorant Bliss
Uncia from Lime Scented

Do visit these blogs. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 

-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts