Writing on the wall!

I have almost bare walls at home. I rarely hang pictures and other doodads on the walls. However, I do have one plaque with a lovely writing on it. I had it in my previous home too. But, I forgot to pack it when I moved from there. I still hope that the new tenants there haven't thrown it out in trash. I was sad when I realized that I forgot the "Writing on the wall". I didn't waste time in replacing it in this home.. So, what is that 'Writing on the wall', you may ask?! This is it..


If you are unable to read the text on it, this is what it says.. "Sing as though no one can hear you. Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt."  Beautiful words, isn't it?

I have a scarf pattern under design.. I am writing up the pattern in parallel as I am knitting it.. Hopefully, it will be out for test-knitting soon. Here is a sneak-peak at it..


The color looks gorgeous, isn't it? Its Caron Simply Soft in Raspberry color-way. I can't wait to finish this scarf and share the pattern with you all. What are you guys working on? Leave a comment and share with me.

-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts