The Undomestic Goddess recipe!

Yes. I am the undomestic goddess in my neck of the woods. I like recipes that are quick and tasty.. So, when I chanced upon this combination, I just have to share it with you all. Notice that I called it a combination and not a recipe.. because, its NOT a recipe.. :-) Let me know if you too make this at your home.. Its just these 3 things rolled into a wrap...



A chapati with cheese spread on top...


and honey poured on top of the cheese..



and, rolled into an easy breakfast!


of course, I do not 'own' the copyright or a patent for this recipe.. This is a super hit at my home.. Both my Hubster and Alvin enjoy this for breakfast or dinner.. Let me know if you try this..


ETA: A friend on Facebook suggested Nutella instead of honey. Now, that's an awesome combination.. Do I have nutella in my pantry?! Off I go to rummage the kitchen shelves..
-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts