I haz a sad! :-(



Remember I told you about a few light weight spindles that I ordered a while back.. They still haven't arrived here. I am starting to panic.. I've had my share of lost packages..but, of late, I've had better luck with the postal department. Maybe I've jinxed my luck by mentioning to others that I've had a good run with India Post. The spindles were posted to me on Aug 22nd and its been a month now. They are coming all the way from the US to Bangalore, India and I have no way to track the package. I am so sad that I can cry!  Please send some good thoughts for the spindles.. it needs all the good luck in the world!

A happy update:
I got the package delivered. All I needed to do was to consider it lost and I got it! Phew! All is well in Josie's world. Here are the beauties that came in mail today..


I can't wait to get off work today to take these out for a spin. The spindles came along with some fiber.. here is the entire bunch.. I am one happy lady today!


-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts