A few quilled cards!

First of all, a warm welcome to all my new followers. Thank you so much for following me and for the encouraging comments you leave on my work. I've been on a quilling spree lately. Quilled cards are pretty easy to make and a fun way to personalize your gifts.. A friendly couple had their house-warming ceremony last week and I made this card for them at the last minute. I had gotten them a store-bought gift and I felt something was missing.. so, I made this card for them.


I designed it on the go.. I knew I wanted to make a quilled house and ended up with the scene.. I had to move the house a bit far from the coconut trees as otherwise, the house looked so tiny against the gigantic coconut trees.. ;-)


I made a few more simple cards to go with a few packages.. I hope the recipients like them.. The packages for the 100th post giveaway winners have been mailed.. I hope it reaches the winners safe and soon.. :-)



I'll talk more about my spinning adventures in the next post. I've made my first official skein of yarn and I am on the hunt for patterns. More on that in my next post.. Till then, take care!

-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts