Breaking the silence...

It has been a long break for me from the blog world.. How have you all been? What was planned as a short break turned out to be a long hibernation. It feels a bit alien while I write this post. I'll slowly get back to regular blogging. So, without much ado, let me introduce the reason why I was away from this blog. We have a new member in the family. Alan Immanuel arrived 4 weeks early on Oct 14th,2012.


My elder son Alvin is excited to have such a tiny new brother. Of course, Alvin is impatient for Alan to grow up and become mobile so that they can play together. Alan is slowly becoming a night owl, keeping me and my Hubster up in the nights with his antics. yawwwnnn!!  Here are my boys together..


If you are wondering what happened to my hobbies and crafts, I still dabble in them.. only not as active as I used to be. I knitted a few things for Alan and others when I was pregnant. I will share them with y'all in the coming weeks. Here is something I was making over the past week. Its a very colorful project and hopefully, I'll have the finished object ready soon to share with you guys.


My posts here will be sporadic for a while.. Hopefully, you'll linger long enough to catch my updates. So, tell me what you've been up to while I was away? Spill the gossip, won't you?

-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts