This 'n' that and some news!

God! We are into the second half of March already! Days are flying, aren't they?! I've been dabbling with a lot of things lately. This and that.. nothing in particular.. I went on a fabric flower making spree.. I made fridge magnets out of them.. using the tutorial here. Here are the magnets I made..




Then, I went on an earring making spree.. The dainty earrings pattern has been on my radar for quite a while and finally, it came about on a lazy afternoon and I ended up making 6 pairs of earrings. :D


Here is the entire gang of earrings! I used Anchor mercerized knitting cotton and wooden beads to make these. Cute, aren't they?!


The earrings got me interested in jewelry making. I looked at my recently enhanced bead stash and started winging some bracelets.. I worked with what I visualized in my mind and I must say that the end results were exactly how I pictured it to be.. I made two bracelets with metal beads and cotton cord. Here they are..



I'm thrilled with how they came out.. The wooden and metal beads are from Itsy-Bitsy. I visited their new showroom in HSR Layout,Bangalore and came back with a much lighter wallet, I must say. :-)

-Josie

This post is linked to FO Fridays and Creative Fridays.

Comments

Popular Posts