WIP roundup!

Thank you all so much for the stitch marker love. I am glad you like it and hope the tutorial is useful to you.

It's been quite some time since I did a WIP roundup. I haven't been regular with my WIPs these days but, recently revived my Minimalist cardigan that I started ages ago. The weather is getting colder in the evenings and I feel cold when I go out in the evenings. The chill in the air reminded me of my hibernating cardigan. I hope to finish it and use it this winter. Let's see how that goes.. I am done with the two fronts and half-done with the back. I knitted the body in one piece till I separated for the armholes.  Once I finish the back, I'll get started on the sleeves.


and, here is the meager progress on my linen stitch scarf done with my own hand-spun. I haven't been working much on this, I must say. I am almost finishing one skein of the yarn and will be starting on the second skein soon. :-)


and, I started something for a baby that entered our family recently. My cousin gave birth to a baby girl this month and it presented a good opportunity for me to make some baby items. I wanted to crochet a top for the wee one and here is my progress on it so far.


The pattern is the Angel Pinafore by Bev's country cottage. Its a lovely pattern and very easy to crochet too. I'll meet the baby only during Christmas so, I plan to make a few more things for her before I get to meet her. I am thinking a few bibs, and some sewn dresses. what do you say? What do you prefer to make for babies? hats? tops? bibs? I would love to hear your thoughts..

This post is linked to WIP Wednesday hosted by Tami's Amis.

-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts