Alvin turns 4 today!

The li'l imp in my home turns 4 today! And, I'm still in denial that its been 4 years since I went screaming into the labor room. ;-) My brother and in-laws are visiting us and my SIL is joining us for a lunch-do. There's gonna be yummy food and of course, cake! I still can't believe that 4yrs have gone by.. It feels just like yesterday that I was given the li'l bundle into my hands! Happy birthday, Alvin! We love you!


The sleepy pic was taken on his 8th day in this planet and the other one was taken today. :-)

Thank you so much for the comments on my first lace weight skein of yarn. I am a bit behind on responding to the comments on my previous post..I'm sorry about that.. I've been busy with planning this day for Alvin...I got to go now.. so, you have a nice day, my dear friends!

-Josie

Comments

Popular Posts